Sunday, December 2, 2012

Texting just gets me in trouble, I wish I didn't need a cell phone, stop texting me, I hate the NFL, 99 posts out of 100 on facebook are worthless, no I don't like your band, oh you're in one too that's awesome, your girlfriend sucks, I'm too big of a bitch to tell someone to leave me alone, I try to please everyone and still treat everyone like shit, I'll never be nice enough, get over it, don't smoke cigarettes around me, I'm not interested in your club and posting about it on facebook isn't going to tip the scale in your favor, I'm going to fail this exam on tuesday, nobody interests me like she did, it's not what she was as much as it was what she wasn't, lateral spinocerebellar tract, I don't want to get lunch tomorrow, I do but I don't you know, I need you to go home, I need this semester to end, I feel like a villain in a film who wants to get caught only to break free