Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Frustration
I started work this week, same job as the last two summers. I can't get away from it. I don't want to work; I want to play. But I don't want to keeping playing like how I am. The most enjoyable thing I do on a daily basis this summer is go to the gym. I really enjoy it for whatever reason. Minus the top 40. But Edward Maya is really damn catchy. Oh, and reading Homestuck. I should be doing that right now. I don't remember the majority of my closest friends being so goddamn boring. College has given a few of them this mentality that if you aren't drinking beer, you're wasting your time. Well it's very obvious how that's turning out for you all. I dont always feel this need to accomplish something. You should only feel that when you want to feel it. And thus asking "so what's the plan" all the time isnt going to get you anywhere. So stop asking it. Since you have no nideas to contribute anyway. It'd be nice to do something new soon. Go to the chegg, go to Philly, drive tanks through the front doors of all the houses of the girls who ever broke our hearts. Something where I won't have to be asked "whats the plan" fifteen times. And I'll even drive. I have no excuse not to; I havent driven more than 800 miles in the last three months.