This year is becoming painful. I need to do something more than what I'm doing. My research is failing because of a professor who frankly doesn't give a shit about freshmen, I only have class on five days every two weeks, and writing for Tastemakers only takes so long. My best friend at school, Nick, is away for the weekend, and there aren't many other people I'm openly close with or enjoy the presence of. I failed with every woman I came into close contact with here because of my own stupidity or ignorance.
But, with 37 days left before I return to New Jersey, I still feel that I have much left to do here and that I could not fathom leaving just yet. What I need to accomplish, I am unsure of. But my future life path is completely hidden from me right now and I certainly have no idea what I want to do. I just want to play music. But we all know how practical that really is.
