Sunday, February 28, 2010

Congratulations


I'm sure I won't be able to write anything too philosophical now. Nietzsche syndrome, for sure.

So I heard back from a few schools and now that my classmates are getting ideas of where they're going to be spending the next four or more years of their lives, things are starting to hit me. I don't really know if I want to leave anymore. I wanted to for a while, then I really didn't, then I really wanted to, and now I'm back to not really being sure. I shouldn't let my surroundings hold me back but sometimes it's hard to find the initiative to take a huge step towards change. My mom wants me to go to the University of Florida, but I don't play any sports and big schools scare me in a sense. I guess it's partially the size of my graduating class, of which fits on a bus, that is getting to me. I felt that middle school was even too large, and that was only a thousand or so kids. Perhaps I should have applied to Cal Tech after all...

P.S. MGMT releases an album on April 13, which means that it should leak in a few weeks. Cannot. wait.